Grow Your Business with Managed Services
If you have an existing managed services practice, the MSP Hub and MSP Guide can help you nurture your business for faster growth. Here’s a glance at the Microsoft product and technologies that are in high demand from customers, from the MSP Guide.
They improve your company’s productivity
MSPs are experts in optimizing organizational processes and upgrading technology. Through an MSP, you’ll be able to get the most out of the resources that you have, both in terms of human resources and technological resources. MSPs streamline your operations and reduce unnecessary expenditures, thereby improving your company’s bottom line.
They free up your internal resources
While an MSP is hard at work maintaining your company’s infrastructure and IT services, your IT department can focus on internal initiatives, innovation, and growth. An MSP allows for the outsourcing of the routine but imperative tasks that keep your organization running but that don’t necessarily need to be handled by your top talent.
They improve communication and collaboration
Managed services provide better infrastructures for both communication and collaboration, enhancing employee and client connectivity through all levels of your organization. Better communication means that faster, more effective project management, and overall better business outcomes.
They reduce your IT budget
Because MSPs can take care of your organization’s IT needs with minimal overhead, they are also able to substantially reduce your IT budget. Rather than investing money in on-premise equipment and staff, you can focus on other areas of your company’s budget — such as planning ahead for growth.
They provide stability and scalability
What happens when your business needs to scale up? If you have an in-house, physical IT infrastructure, you’re going to be faced with a lot of costs: equipment upgrades, new hires, and more. But if your business has engaged the services of an MSP, the cost of scaling up may be nearly negligible.
- A full suite of desktop and mobile apps, email, file storage and sharing, and video conferencing features
- Plans offered for businesses of any size, from single-user start-ups to global enterprises
- Open source, so you can use the skills you already have and the tools you already know
- Enterprise-grade security, privacy, transparency, and disaster recovery
- Makes it simple to manage and share documents from anyplace, on any device, and collaborate in real time
- Enterprise-grade security safeguards content and complies with industry standards
- Unifies CRM and ERP capabilities into applications that job seamlessly together across sales, customer service, field service, operations, financials, marketing, and project service automation
- Allows you to start with what you need, then add applications as your business grows
- Windows 10 is the most secure, stable, and powerful Windows ever
- Enterprise-grade security and control, now available as a flexible, pay-as-you-go subscription