You’re not alone in the responsibility of keeping your instances, applications, workloads, and data secure when using Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS). We’re committed to making Azure secure and highly available, providing built-in services you can easily deploy for a secure and well-managed cloud infrastructure.
Azure has a full set of built-in services to meet all your security and management needs
- I understand there is a lot more you need to manage and secure in your IT environment, both in the cloud and on-premises. Your job is complex and challenging.
- Azure have a whole set of tools natively in cloud to help you to manage the full lifecycle of security and management.
- We covered Security capabilities protecting your data – besides Azure Backup also Azure Site Recovery helps in disaster recovery.
- In Monitoring, we are bringing all the monitoring capabilities together in Azure Monitor, including Application Insights, Log Analytics, Network Watcher, and other monitoring tools.
- Azure have tools for configuration, patching, automation, and PowerShell scripting.
- We have new exciting tools in the Governance area. Azure Policy, in limited preview, helps you centrally manage your policies. Azure Cost Management, previously known as Cloudyn, helps organizations manage and optimize cloud spend across a multi-cloud environment.
- Plus, they’re all built in to our platform, so you don’t have to worry about 3rd party integration. The services are intelligent – gathering rich intelligence about your cloud infrastructure and resources with advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms and are hybrid—extending security and management capabilities from cloud to your on-premises environment.